Dental Implants in Marietta & Atlanta, GA
Restore Your Smile
Dental Implants Can Revive Your Smile - If you are missing teeth, dental implants can rejuvenate your smile. Dental implants are biocompatible titanium posts that take the place of missing tooth roots and provide the closest prosthetic to nature. These solid, attractive restorations re-establish function and improve oral health.
Our Implant Dentist Replace Missing Teeth
Implant Supported Partial
- No worrying about dentures falling out a stable foundation
- Improves biting pressure
- Restores proper chewing ability which leads to better diet and improved overall health
- Eliminates tooth shifting
- Help preserve healthy vital tooth structure (unlike a bridge)
- Maintains bone in areas where teeth are lost
- Increase your self confidence when talking and smiling
All Teeth Missing?
In general, dental implants are not covered by dental insurance. However the benefits of a healthy smile can be priceless. Please call to discuss other financial options to allow you to get the smile you always wanted.
Dr. Patel will work closely with a local periodontist or oral surgeon, who will surgically position the metal posts into your jaw. Once the bone fuses to the posts, Dr. Patel will permanently place crowns or a bridge, partial, or denture. Patients can once again eat their favorite foods and smile with confidence after receiving dental implants.
If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Patel, call our Marietta dental office today. We serve patients from across Atlanta, including Roswell, Smyrna, Kennesaw, and Alpharetta. Learn more about implant dentistry in our patient library.